OUR CARPET CLEANING PROCESS
No matter which package you choose, our cleaning process includes the important steps to ensure that you get a clean carpet, free of pathogens, dust-mites and stains!
– We identify the fibre of your carpet.
– We do a spot and stain survey.
– We work out a problem solving plan.
– We use a High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filtered rotary brush; which is 400 times more powerful than your consumer grade vacuum cleaner.
– We move beds, lounges, tables, and other objects with our safe furniture sliders.
– Applied hot so chemical starts working immediately.
– Starts breaking down, soiling with a pleasant fragrance.
– Wand head creates powerful seal to maximise carpet compression.
– Cleans top side of fibres using high airflow to ensure the best extraction from all carpet types.
– We use a rotary brush or gentle pad which cleans up to 30% better, breaking down all soiling.
ROTARY STEAM EXTRACTION CLEANING
– Cleans both sides of your fibre, rinsing more soil and a deeper clean than any other method… and cleaning all edges.
DEODORISE AND NEUTRALISE
– Leaves your carpet softer with a lovely fragrance and leaving no sticky residue.
– Leaving your carpet dry and ready to walk on, also brightening your carpet by up to 20%. Removes last bit of remaining soiling.
– Using foam block and protective tabs to elevate your carpet from furniture damage and faster drying.
– Having your carpet nice and neat to and fibre separation for faster drying.