END OF LEASE BOND CLEANING
SERVICING FROM SUNSHINE COAST to BRISBANE and GOLD COAST
In order to guarantee that your deposit is returned to you after moving out of one place to another, you need to hire a bond cleaning expert. Do not waste your time with them if you want to see your deposit money again. Even if you allocate some of your moving funds to hire a professional cleaner, you will still be in a better financial position than if you don’t hire the services of Superior Cleaning, Carpets & Pest Control.
We will make sure you will not lose the bond that is rightfully yours by making sure we clean it according to your former landlord’s satisfaction. If you have a checklist for us to follow, we will use that to clean your building to the property owner’s expectations. However, even if you are not sure what your landlord expects, you can be assured that we are in control of the situation. We already have successfully helped people prepare their places after a move, and their landlords have refunded their bonds in full.
Exit Cleans – What You Can Expect From Us
Have a quick read below of what we do for your exit clean. You will soon see that after we finish, the place will pass even the most severe inspection and your Bond Money will be safe.
Our expert team will scrub your kitchen, bathroom and floors. We will delegate individual tasks to each professional we assign to your building. For instance; at least one person will be in charge of dusting all shelves, ceilings, corners and ledges. Another team member will be responsible for vacuuming the dust out of upper cabinets, steps and any other location where debris has accumulated. An additional team will be responsible for the exterior and interior window panes and frames, too. All light switches, fixtures and other places that require sanitisation will also be wiped clean.
Our professional floor and carpet crews will extract every piece of grime, dirt and fluids using the latest high-pressure cleaning technologies. The result will not only be a living space better than how you found it, but it will also be a safer place for the next person who lives in it.
Bond cleaning is not just for individual tenants who live in apartments or houses. The building overhauls we provide also are appropriate for commercial offices, manufacturing sites, retail stores and more. Just like for individual households moving from one place to another, we pay attention to each detail as we clean your building. The reason why we put in all this effort is so you do not lose your bond.
EXIT CLEANS – WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Your rental/lease property was let to you in a clean condition and your lease agreement states that you are required to leave it in the same condition. A ‘quick clean’ will not generally suffice. Landlords or their agents are very particular and know what to look for. There are very few DIY cleans that will get passed the critical eye of a professional inspection.
- Stainless Steel / Ceramic cooktop to be cleaned (nothing abrasive)
- Remove filter from range hood and wash in hot soapy water or soak in degreaser
- Wash glass and stainless steel on range hood
- Clean with oven cleaner making sure grills and trays are grease and carbon free
- Clean oven door including underneath the door. Door can be removed for cleaning
- All surfaces to be cleaned and washed
- Clean and polish dishwasher, sink, mixer tap and strainer plugs. Clean filter
- Clean and wipe shelves, cupboards and draws
- Clean and wipe inside pantry
- All walls to be completely washed and free of marks; this includes garage walls
- Dust and wash all skirting boards
- CEILINGS & CORNICE
- Remove any cobwebs with a dry dust cloth, wash if required
- All skylights and exhaust grills to be taken down and washed
- Shower and bath – scrub tiles, grout and tracks – ensure free of soap and stains. Ensure plug is left in all basins and bath
- Glass Screens – scrub free of soap stains
- Mirror and basin/s – wash clean. Ensure plug is left
- Cupboard and drawers – wash shelves and drawers
- All fittings, taps, towel rack, paper holder etc to be scrubbed clean and polished
- Ensure exhaust fans (3 in 1) are clean and free of ‘fluff’
- Scrub and disinfect. Do not remove cistern cover
- Remove and clean exhaust fan filter
- Dismantle seat, clean underneath and replace
- BLINDS & CURTAINS
- Vertical blinds tracking system to be cleaned
- Venetian blinds – each slat to be scrubbed individually not just dusted (blinds can be taken down and cleaned outside if necessary) – blinds can be washed as an extra
- Remove glass covers and wash free of bugs
- CEILING FANS, A/C’s, POWER POINTS & LIGHT SWITCHES
- Wipe all dust from fans
- Wipe down A/C’s and clean filters. Replace remote batteries
- Wipe clean of all dirt and grease from power points and light switches
- Vacuum and mop all flooring surfaces with Ph Neutral to ensure no residue is left behind
- Mirrored doors to be cleaned free of hand prints and smear marks
- Shelves to be wiped down, tracks to be cleaned and free of all dirt
- Marks on walls inside robes to be removed
- Clean laundry tubs thoroughly. Ensure plug is left
- Clean inside cupboard
- Ceiling and walls to be free of spider webs. Walls and skirtings to be washed
- WINDOWS & SCREENS / DOORS & SCREENS (interior)
- Wash all sills window tracks and sliding door tracks (entire tracks to be free of dirt)
- All interior sides of windows, screens and doors to be cleaned
ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR;
Shower and bath – scrub tiles, grout and tracks to ensure free of mould stains
- BLINDS & CURTAINS
Remove, deliver to professional blind cleaners, re-install
Tiles and grouting to be scrubbed and washed clean by professional Tile & Grout service providers
Carpet cleaning, sanitising & deodorising
Garage floor to be free of oil and grease – using a degreaser agent
Both sides of roller/tilt door to be washed and wiped clean
Grease stains in front of garages to be removed (degreaser agent)
- WINDOWS & SCREENS / DOORS & SCREENS (exterior)
All exterior sides of windows, screens and doors to be cleaned
- FRONT PORCH & REAR COURTYARD
To be cleaned free of cobwebs and wasps nests – wash mud stains from walls
Front & rear doors to be cleaned inside and out
Remove all garbage
Clean and disinfect garbage bins
EXIT CLEANS – YOUR CHECKLIST (for your convenience)
- Redirect your mail at the Post Office and if possible, give the landlord and incoming tenant your new address
- If not actioned by the building manager or agent, ensure you organise final reads of your water usage (if applicable), power meter, gas meter.
- Notify telephone, electricity and gas companies of your change of address
- Supply the landlord or agent with your bank account details for bond refund (if applicable)
- Replace flat batteries to air conditioners and garage door remotes
- Supply new 9 volt batteries for smoke alarms
- Return all keys, remotes and other building items to landlord or agent
NB: Your tenancy will not be considered vacant and finalised until such time that all keys have been returned and the landlords agent is satisfied that the cleaning is up to expected standard. Until that time, you are still liable for the property rental.
Superior Does Not Disappoint!
Save time and money with a professional, reliable and trustworthy full-service cleaning and maintenance agency that can complete any commercial or residential tasks – 100% guaranteed service.
We take your Residential or Commercial space hygiene very seriously. Don’t miss this opportunity for quality and trustworthy service. We do not sub-contract to an external entity. Our Technicians are fully certified and insured.Book Now Or Call 1300 557 364
State of the Art Equipment
Fully Trained and Certified in Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration, Australian Cleaning and Restoration Academy, and Queensland Health (Pest License)
All Our Staff Have Had Police Background Checks
We Are At Your Place On Time
Family Owned Business